The Department of Laboratory, at WHC, is a comprehensive, full-range service and reference
laboratory dedicated to provide state-of-the-art quality and timely testing results to area physicians and health care providers.
Types of Patients Served
Services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week to patients of all ages, through inpatient, outpatient and outreach modalities.
Scope and Complexity of Patient's Care Needs
Laboratory Department facilitates the patient by providing extensive services in the areas enumerated below:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Special Chemistry
- Molecular Diagnostic Lab
- Blood Transfusion Services
Important Aspect of Care, Quality Management and Performance Improvement for Laboratory Services
- Timely Laboratory reports
- Physician satisfaction with laboratory services
- Transfusion of blood and blood components
- Panic or critical values reporting
- Quality Control programs
- Timely Performance of procedure
- Departmental meeting
- Continuous Education Program
- Equipment selection, maintenance and performance
can be viewed online. User ID & Password will be sent to you via SMS while booking of tests.